Yep… the title alone states how delicious these little bites are! I made these for my family for Christmas this year and they tasted just like a more rich version of Reese peanut butter cups! My family absolutely loved them! The best part… they’re Paleo and have NO added sugar! The sea salt on top adds just the right contrast for the almond butter.
These bites take only about 25 minutes to make altogether! Super simple and minimal ingredients make it a must-have for your next party (or maybe just for yourself 🙂 )!
For the chocolate coating, I used Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels. These are SO delicious and they are dairy free… get some here: Dark Chocolate Morsels.
Paleo Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Almond Butter Bites
- 1/2 cup almond butter (can use cashew butter if you like that better)
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Sea salt for on top
- In a bowl, mix almond butter and coconut flour together until it forms a paste.
- Scoop a teaspoon of the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with either parchment paper or wax paper. Form the mixture into balls using your fingers.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- When there is 2 minutes left for the mixture, melt your chocolate chips in a bowl by microwaving in 30 second increments until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Using a spoon, add the almond butter bites into the chocolate and cover completely.
- Add sea salt on top of the melted chocolate.
- Continue until all almond butter bites are coated in chocolate.
- Place back in the freezer for 5-10 minutes and enjoy!